How to be a superachiever in your finances? How do you build the financial success you deserve? Most people are high potential underachievers and do not use their full financial potential.
Everyone has amazing possibilities! Most people achieve less than what they can and do not act on money making opportunities. Live your dreams! Dominate your own creation and enjoy the process!
Analyze self defeating habits and permanently change the habits into positive habits of superachievers. Self defeating habits of underachievers are:
- Procastinate. Analyze the money making opportunities and don’t do anything.
- Not focused to get somewhere in their finances.
- Don’t make a commitment like ‘I am going to this, that’s it period’.
- Make no financial decision or delay to make financial decision and only make excuses.
- Need more information and still don’t make their mind. Or a person with so many options open and don’t make a decision. They have a lot of money making opportunities and never take one money making opportunity. No deciders.
- Paralize with fear and/or dissappointment. Underachieve because they never take the final step. Begin with something and stop. Self doubters, with no confidence to take the big risk.
- Dream big and never follow their dream.
More people are focused on safety instead of money making opportunities.
Live your dreams! Realize your full financial potential. Breakthrough your finances. Challenge yourself. Don’t walk through life sleeping. Superachievers make a commitment. Have a strength of character to make a financial decision.
Achievers have an indestructable personality and will not be stopped. Achievers refuse to give up! They never let other people steal their dreams. They fight back. They have an unshakeable believe in their destiny, in their future. They have courage.
Achievers are in partnership with their reality. Embrace the reality and do whatever it takes. They have an attitude like ‘If these are the requirements for financial success count me in’. Achievers have a success list of things to do. Make a financial plan and keep track of their progress. Achievers succeed on purpose.
Furthermore achievers are positive thinkers. 85% or more of their thinking of the day are positive. Achievers are not loners. They don’t isolate themself. They are relational. Achievers have a team and trust their team. They build and love people.
1) Write down your money statement, which also include the amount of money you want each month! Write an amount you believe you can achieve. Feel really good about the amount. Read your money statement each day!
I will have in my possession over EUR ….. every month as (passive) income.
In return for this money I will give the most efficient service of which I am capable, rendering the fullest possible quantity, and the best possible quality of service in the capacity of [function], to help people achieve their [result].
I believe that I will have over EUR ….. of (passive) income every month in my possession. My faith is so strong that I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands.
It is now awaiting transfer to me at the time and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it. I am awaiting a plan by which to accumulate this money, and I will follow that plan, when it is received.
2) Support yourself with language. Eliminate words like ‘but’, ‘try’. Reinforce your dream with your own language.
3) Every time you feel like quitting working on your dream, just work at your dream for 5 more minutes. Get through your emotional dip and you will get your momentum.
Underachievers quit and achievers complete. Are you a quitter or a completer?
I am a completer! What about you?
MatthewHoron 09 Mar 2017
Robertduton 09 Mar 2017
jasoncy2on 09 Mar 2017
AleXwaymnon 27 Apr 2017
Trurdyon 06 May 2019
Michaeleraspon 23 May 2019
evamccarthyon 26 Dec 2019
Jameslalon 21 Apr 2020
Sherrimerneon 14 Jan 2021